Advance Wars - Dark Conflict - le forum des gamers Index du Forum -> Autre -> Présentation membre -> 1080i Or 720p Which Looks Better Vga

Auteur Message
ingebsamm

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Avr - 04:54 (2017) Sujet du message: 1080i Or 720p Which Looks Better Vga Répondre en citant

1080i Or 720p Which Looks Better Vga > shorl.com/rafulakiremi

1080i Or 720p Which Looks Better Vga

c81eca7253
,,,,,,,,MuggsisGune,,,,View,,,,Public,,,,Profile,,,,Find,,,,all,,,,posts,,,,by,,,,MuggsisGune,,,,,,,,(#10),,,,greengiant,,,,Master,,,,Guru,,,,,,,,Videocard:,,,,ATI,,,,5770,,,,Processor:,,,,Core,,,,2,,,,Quad,,,,Q8200,,,,Mainboard:,,,,Asus,,,,Memory:,,,,6GB,,,,DDR2,,,,Soundcard:,,,,PSU:,,,,Corsair,,,,750W,,,,03-30-2007,,,,,15:40,,,,,,,,posts:,,,,346,,,,it,,,,is,,,,every,,,,other,,,,line,,,,,the,,,,reason,,,,you,,,,are,,,,seeing,,,,both,,,,fields,,,,in,,,,the,,,,pic,,,,is,,,,because,,,,of,,,,weave,,,,de-interlacing,,,,,I,,,,used,,,,weave,,,,since,,,,it,,,,will,,,,give,,,,you,,,,the,,,,full,,,,vertical,,,,resolution,,,,,other,,,,de-interlacing,,,,methods(depending,,,,on,,,,how,,,,the,,,,video,,,,was,,,,interlaced),,,,you,,,,have,,,,lose,,,,up,,,,to,,,,half,,,,of,,,,the,,,,resolution,,,,,,,,,,,,greengiant,,,,View,,,,Public,,,,Profile,,,,Find,,,,all,,,,posts,,,,by,,,,greengiant,,,,,,,,(#11),,,,eatjoes,,,,Maha,,,,Guru,,,,,,,,,,,,Videocard:,,,,Sapphire,,,,AMD,,,,6850,,,,Processor:,,,,intel,,,,core,,,,i5,,,,3570K,,,,Mainboard:,,,,asus,,,,p8z77-i,,,,deluxe,,,,Memory:,,,,8GB,,,,corsair,,,,vengeance,,,,Soundcard:,,,,realtec,,,,PSU:,,,,Corsair,,,,HX650,,,,03-30-2007,,,,,20:41,,,,,,,,posts:,,,,1,031,,,,,,,,Location:,,,,Nottingham,,,,,MD,,,,Here's,,,,my,,,,personal,,,,thoughts,,,,on,,,,that,,,,matter;,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,do,,,,much,,,,gaming,,,,on,,,,my,,,,television,,,,making,,,,TV,,,,and,,,,Movies,,,,just,,,,fine,,,,in,,,,1080iOr,,,am,,,I,,,on,,,the,,,wrong,,,track,,,completly?,,,octo,,,27,,,Dec,,,2006,,,11:26:09,,,979,,,posts,,,Seen,,,2,,,years,,,ago,,,Registered,,,12,,,years,,,ago,,,In,,,my,,,opinion,,,,the,,,major,,,benefit,,,to,,,HDMI,,,was,,,that,,,it,,,would,,,carry,,,digital,,,audio,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,videoFull,,,,Review,,,,New,,,,Posts,,,,All,,,,Forums:Forum,,,,Nav:HomeSubscriptionsPrivate,,,,MessagesWho's,,,,OnlineForumsOverclock.net,,,,ForumNew,,,,MembersOverclock.net,,,,Related,,,,News,,,,and,,,,InformationOverclock.net,,,,Member,,,,PollsOverclock.net,,,,Contests,,,,and,,,,PromotionsForum,,,,Platform,,,,Help,,,,and,,,,Discussion,,,,Bugs,,,,and,,,,Technical,,,,IssuesSubmit,,,,a,,,,Bug,,,,ReportResolved,,,,IssuesIndustry,,,,NewsHardware,,,,NewsSoftware,,,,NewsVideo,,,,Game,,,,NewsTechnology,,,,and,,,,Science,,,,NewsRumors,,,,and,,,,Unconfirmed,,,,ArticlesOverclockers,,,,CareOverclock.net,,,,FoldingHome,,,,TeamTeam,,,,CompetitionGPU,,,,Folding,,,,TeamsOriginal,,,,Folding,,,,TeamsCommunity,,,,Folding,,,,ProjectFoldingHome,,,,Guides,,,,and,,,,TutorialsOverclock.net,,,,BOINC,,,,TeamBOINC,,,,Guides,,,,and,,,,TutorialsHardware,,,,OptimizationOverclock,,,,LabsHardware,,,,Reviews,,,,ProgramAMDAMD,,,,-,,,,GeneralAMD,,,,CPUsAir,,,,Cooling,,,,ForumAMD,,,,MotherboardsAMD,,,,BIOSIntelIntel,,,,-,,,,GeneralIntel,,,,CPUsAir,,,,Cooling,,,,ForumIntel,,,,MotherboardsIntel,,,,BIOSGeneral,,,,HardwareGeneral,,,,Processor,,,,DiscussionsPrebuilt,,,,PCsGraphics,,,,CardsAMD/ATIATI,,,,Drivers,,,,and,,,,Overclocking,,,,SoftwareATI,,,,CoolingNVIDIANVIDIA,,,,Drivers,,,,and,,,,Overclocking,,,,SoftwareNVIDIA,,,,CoolingGraphics,,,,Cards,,,,-,,,,GeneralBenchmarksBenchmarking,,,,Software,,,,and,,,,DiscussionOverclock.net,,,,HWBot,,,,TeamOverclock.net,,,,Performance,,,,Computing,,,,TeamBenchmarking,,,,CompetitionsCompleted,,,,CompetitionsCoolingAir,,,,CoolingWater,,,,CoolingSpecialized,,,,CoolingPeltiers,,,,/,,,,TECPhase,,,,ChangeDry,,,,Ice/,,,,Liquid,,,,NitrogenCooling,,,,ExperimentsOther,,,,Cooling,,,,DiscussionsVolt,,,,ModsGeneral,,,,Volt,,,,ModsMotherboard,,,,Volt,,,,ModsGraphics,,,,Cards,,,,Volt,,,,ModsSpecialty,,,,BuildsHTPCSilent,,,,ComputingServersSmall,,,,Form,,,,Factor,,,,SystemsCar-putersCase,,,,Mods,,,,&,,,,CasesComputer,,,,CasesSponsored,,,,Builds,,,,&,,,,Case,,,,ModsBuilds,,,,&,,,,Case,,,,ModsBuild,,,,LogsCase,,,,ModsCase,,,,Mod,,,,Work,,,,LogsCase,,,,Mod,,,,Competition,,,,2011,,,,WorklogsCase,,,,Mod,,,,Competition,,,,2010,,,,Work,,,,LogsOther,,,,Hardware,,,,ModsCables,,,,and,,,,SleevingComponentsMemoryPower,,,,SuppliesHard,,,,Drives,,,,&,,,,StorageSSDRAID,,,,Controllers,,,,and,,,,SoftwareSound,,,,Cards,,,,and,,,,Computer,,,,AudioHi-FiMonitors,,,,and,,,,DisplaysKeyboardsMiceNetwork,,,,HardwareOther,,,,PeripheralsComputer,,,,Room,,,,/,,,,OfficeMobile,,,,Computing,,,,ForumTabletsLaptops,,,,and,,,,NetbooksPhonesVideo,,,,GamesConsole,,,,GamingXboxPlaystationNintendoPC,,,,GamingLinux,,,,GamingVideo,,,,Games,,,,-,,,,GeneralDistributed,,,,ComputingDistributed,,,,Computing,,,,-,,,,GeneralSoftware,,,,,Programming,,,,and,,,,CodingOperating,,,,SystemsWindowsCrash,,,,Analysis,,,,and,,,,DebuggingLinux,,,,,UnixOCNixOCNix,,,,ArchivesMacNetworking,,,,&,,,,SecurityOther,,,,SoftwareArt,,,,/,,,,GraphicsDownloadsCoding,,,,and,,,,ProgrammingWeb,,,,CodingApplication,,,,ProgrammingConsumer,,,,ElectronicsHDTVHome,,,,AudioHi-Fi,,,,GearPhotographyVideo,,,,CamerasManufacturer,,,,ForumsGSKILL,,,,SupportIn,,,,WinEK,,,,Water,,,,BlocksSponsor,,,,/,,,,Partner,,,,ContentHardware,,,,VendorsSilicon,,,,LotterySilicon,,,,Lottery,,,,Pre-SalesSilicon,,,,Lottery,,,,Post-SalesCase,,,,LabsCase,,,,Labs,,,,Pre-SalesCase,,,,Labs,,,,Post-SalesOverclock,,,,MarketplaceOverclock.net,,,,ArtisansArtisan,,,,Sales,,,,ForumMarketplace,,,,Rules,,,,AppraisalsFreebiesFor,,,,Sale,,,,/,,,,WantedMain,,,,ComponentsVideoAudioCooling,,,,ProductsCasesOther,,,,ComponentsNetworkingMobile,,,,ComputingFull,,,,SystemsSoftwareConsole,,,,GamingOther,,,,TechnologyCamera,,,,EquipmentOnline,,,,DealsExpired,,,,DealsEverything,,,,ElseOff,,,,TopicArt,,,,/,,,,GraphicsMusicMember-Run,,,,ClubsJokes,,,,and,,,,HumorRants,,,,and,,,,RavesSchool,,,,HelpTV,,,,and,,,,MoviesSportsMember,,,,Milestones,,,,720p,,,,better,,,,than,,,,1080i?,,,,Is,,,,this,,,,true?,,,,Subscribe,,,,Search,,,,This,,,,Thread,,,,,,,,Previous123456Next,,,,,,,,Start,,,,a,,,,New,,,,Thread,,,,post,,,,#1,,,,of,,,,59,,,,5/10/12,,,,at,,,,8:27am,,,,Thread,,,,Starter,,,,Sprkd1,,,,Audiophile,,,,Joined:,,,,Jan,,,,2011,,,,Location:,,,,Dubai,,,,,UAE,,,,Posts:,,,,834,,,,Rep:,,,,8,,,,(Unique:,,,,Cool,,,,,,,,,,,,Select,,,,All,,,,Posts,,,,By,,,,This,,,,User,,,,My,,,,desktop,,,,(18,,,,items),,,,,,,,,,,,CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAMIntel,,,,Core,,,,i7-3930KGIGABYTE,,,,GA-X79-UD3EVGA,,,,GeForce,,,,GTX,,,,980,,,,Ti,,,,Classified16,,,,GB,,,,Corsair,,,,Dominator,,,,Platinium,,,,DDR3,,,,2133,,,,MHzHard,,,,DriveHard,,,,DriveOptical,,,,DriveCoolingCrucial,,,,m4,,,,256,,,,GBWestern,,,,Digital,,,,Caviar,,,,Black,,,,2,,,,TBPioneer,,,,BDR-206DBKCorsair,,,,Hydro,,,,Series,,,,H100CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard2,,,,x,,,,Scythe,,,,GentleTyphoon,,,,1850,,,,rpm,,,,fans,,,,for,,,,H100Microsoft,,,,Windows,,,,10,,,,Pro,,,,64-bitSamsung,,,,SyncMaster,,,,S23A700DMicrosoft,,,,SideWinder,,,,X4PowerCaseMouseMouse,,,,PadCorsair,,,,Professional,,,,Series,,,,Gold,,,,AX850Corsair,,,,Obsidian,,,,Series,,,,650DLogitech,,,,G9xSteelSeries,,,,QcK,,,,miniAudioAudioCreative,,,,Sound,,,,Blaster,,,,X-Fi,,,,Titanium,,,,HD2,,,,x,,,,JBL,,,,LSR305,,,,+,,,,1,,,,x,,,,JBL,,,,LSR310SView,,,,all,,,,,,,,hide,,,,details,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,My,,,,desktop,,,,(18,,,,items),,,,,,,,,,,,CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAMIntel,,,,Core,,,,i7-3930KGIGABYTE,,,,GA-X79-UD3EVGA,,,,GeForce,,,,GTX,,,,980,,,,Ti,,,,Classified16,,,,GB,,,,Corsair,,,,Dominator,,,,Platinium,,,,DDR3,,,,2133,,,,MHzHard,,,,DriveHard,,,,DriveOptical,,,,DriveCoolingCrucial,,,,m4,,,,256,,,,GBWestern,,,,Digital,,,,Caviar,,,,Black,,,,2,,,,TBPioneer,,,,BDR-206DBKCorsair,,,,Hydro,,,,Series,,,,H100CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard2,,,,x,,,,Scythe,,,,GentleTyphoon,,,,1850,,,,rpm,,,,fans,,,,for,,,,H100Microsoft,,,,Windows,,,,10,,,,Pro,,,,64-bitSamsung,,,,SyncMaster,,,,S23A700DMicrosoft,,,,SideWinder,,,,X4PowerCaseMouseMouse,,,,PadCorsair,,,,Professional,,,,Series,,,,Gold,,,,AX850Corsair,,,,Obsidian,,,,Series,,,,650DLogitech,,,,G9xSteelSeries,,,,QcK,,,,miniAudioAudioCreative,,,,Sound,,,,Blaster,,,,X-Fi,,,,Titanium,,,,HD2,,,,x,,,,JBL,,,,LSR305,,,,+,,,,1,,,,x,,,,JBL,,,,LSR310SView,,,,all,,,,,,,,hide,,,,details,,,,,,,,Reply,,,,post,,,,#2,,,,of,,,,59,,,,5/10/12,,,,at,,,,8:34am,,,,Pwntastic,,,,Programmer,,,,Joined:,,,,May,,,,2011,,,,Location:,,,,University,,,,of,,,,Wisconsin,,,,Platteville,,,,Posts:,,,,48,,,,Rep:,,,,0,,,,(Unique:,,,,0),,,,,,,,,,,,Select,,,,All,,,,Posts,,,,By,,,,This,,,,User,,,,Makes,,,,perfect,,,,sense,,,,to,,,,me,,,,,your,,,,not,,,,thinking,,,,of,,,,1080p,,,,are,,,,you?,,,,Because,,,,1080p,,,,is,,,,not,,,,the,,,,same,,,,as,,,,1080ikenken2gMember,,Since:,,October,,24,,,2007Posts:,,912kenken2gFollowForum,,Posts:,,912Followed,,by:,,0Reviews:,,7,,Stacks:,,0Forum,,Karma:,,0#14,,Posted,,by,,kenken2g,,(912,,posts),,-,,8,,years,,,10,,months,,ago[QUOTE="kenken2g"][QUOTE="barilli71"]1080i,,has,,360,,more,,horizontal,,lines,,to,,make,,up,,a,,picture,,-,,which,,is,,why,,standard,,def,,480,,i,,or,,480p,,is,,always,,going,,to,,have,,a,,'grainy',,look,,to,,it,,vs,,720,,or,,1080,,does.if,,you,,only,,had,,10,,dots,,to,,draw,,a,,circle,,,it's,,gonna,,look,,horrible,,,if,,you,,have,,100,,dots,,tomake,,the,,same,,circle,,,it's,,going,,to,,look,,more,,detailed,,-,,so,,that's,,why,,1080i,,looks,,better,,than,,720,,or,,480barilli71,,Why,,is,,it,,that,,so,,many,,people,,say,,720p,,is,,better,,than,,1080i,,then?,,I,,mean,,I'm,,not,,agreeing,,or,,disagreeing,,with,,themMost,,,are,,,720i,,,or,,,720p,,,-,,,only,,,a,,,few,,,are,,,1080i

It,,doesn't,,however,,accept,,720pSystem,,,Specs,,,System,,,Name:,,,I,,,need,,,a,,,good,,,name,,,for,,,this,,,PC,,,lol,,,Processor:,,,i7,,,3770k,,,,,,4.5GHz,,,(1.25v,,,,delidded,,,IHS),,,Motherboard:,,,Asrock,,,Z77,,,Extreme,,,4,,,Cooling:,,,Corsair,,,H80,,,(2x120mm,,,Fractal,,,fanssmall(Was,,,,tv,,,,was,,,,scaling,,,,to,,,,1080i,,,,anyway?),,,,Colours,,,,seemed,,,,a,,,,little,,,,less,,,,saturated,,,,at,,,,1080i,,,,as,,,,well,,,,JaysonG,,,,28,,,,Dec,,,,2006,,,,23:51:31,,,,829,,,,posts,,,,Seen,,,,3,,,,days,,,,ago,,,,Registered,,,,15,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,1080p,,,,ftw,,,,Honestly,,,,though.So,,,,unless,,,you,,,have,,,a,,,CRT,,,TV,,,set,,,,you,,,should,,,protest,,,anytime,,,you,,,get,,,fed,,,broadcasted,,,interlaced,,,video,,,materialETCAll,,,,the,,,,games,,,,look,,,,excellent.EnderSR388,,,,Well,,,,my,,,,set,,,,up,,,,and,,,,results,,,,have,,,,been,,,,different,,,,than,,,,yours,,,,by,,,,farHowever,,,a,,good,,"rule,,of,,thumb",,for,,determining,,the,,best,,resolution,,for,,your,,setup,,is,,allow,,a,,minimal,,amount,,of,,re-sizing,,and,,resolution,,modifying,,from,,the,,native,,resolution,,to,,the,,final,,video,,output

baarish official video 1080p vs 720pdownload fairy tail ova 720pdragon ball z battle of gods 1080p subtrivision nc-335pw 3 megapixel hd 1080pquad hd vs 1080p tvmanohari video song in bahubali 1080p videohd movies 1080p mkv playbackwolverine hd wallpapers for mobile 1080p projectoroperasyon argo 720p izle en1080p picture looks fake to me

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Avr - 04:54 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Advance Wars - Dark Conflict - le forum des gamers Index du Forum -> Présentation membre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com